Header Ads

My Career Is Not Tied To The Government: Uti Nwachukwu

Actor and TV presenter, Uti Nwachukwu has come to say his career is not tied to the government despite the present situation of the country.

According to the BBA winner,Uti, he said “My career is not tied to the government. I am an entertainer and I have been doing my job very well. In fact, I have had more good offers in the last one year. I don’t want to be dragged into the politics that is being played in Nigeria”.


He further said that “I must also say that Rome is not built in a day. Nigerians need to be patient with President Buhari. This man has travelled to several countries in the last one year to repair our battered image. It will take time before we start to see the results of his economic policies”.

Uti who was of the opinion that certain structures needed to be pulled down said “I am not his spokesperson, I am speaking based on what I understand. Certain structures need to be pulled down before a new one could be erected, and that is not going to happen overnight. Even when you take a malaria drug, it won’t start working immediately, some drugs take weeks before you start to see the effects on your body. My sibmission is that we should let this government spend its four years after which we can begin to ask questions.”

Uti who was a representative from Nigeria in Big Brother Africa 3. He became the third evictee of Big Brother Africa 3. During his stay Uti was known for often teasing his fellow housemates.


In 2010 Uti competed as a contestant in Big Brother Africa 5: All-Stars in which he lasted 91 days and ultimately won by defeating Munya.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.