Header Ads

How To Get 6GB for N1900 On GLO - Works On All Devices

You are probably reading this because you are data conscious, you want something more affordable so that you can download as you like or you want something that will work perfectly on your device.

Well, think no further because this post comes right in time. Glo has been a life safer for some of us since 1900BC and I'll like to unlock this awesome feature to those who don't know it exist.

Many people are not aware of this latest trick am dashing out here. In this post, you will learn how I got 6GB for N1900 using my Glo line.
I know the first thing that will comes to your mind now is does Glo have plan like this? You can only the answer to such question physically on this blog/website. Just take your time to read this post and follow up exactly the way I said it. Now let me hit to the post.



How I Got 6GB For N1900?.
You are all aware that you can get 3GB for N1400 by dialing *777*21# or send Comonth or BBCmonth to 777... I can hear someone saying a big YES! Good...

The First thing I did: Step One
I recharged my Glo line with N1900 airtime. (1000 + 500 + 200 + 200 = 1900)

The second thing I did: Step Two
I subscribed for Glo 3GB for N1400 on my device (Android) and activate it.

The third thing I did: Step Three
I subscribed for Glo weekend plan of N500 for 3GB by dialing *777# and then follow the prompt....

The Fourth thing I did: Step Four
Because it was on Saturday, i activated the Glo Weekend Data Plan 3GB for N500, the moment I connected to the net. I used it throughout Weekend (Saturday 12 am – Sunday 11.59pm). On Monday morning, I pause my Glo Weekend Data Plan 3GB for N500 and swap to my Blackberry subscription by changing or Configuring my APN like this:
Configure the APN of your Android phone like this:
Name - Glo Bis
Apn - Blackberry.net
==> Activate it as your default setting.

After you might have done the above Steps successfully, you should be up and browsing immediately. The speed is completely out of this world..

Note: You cannot use the two plan at the same time.

Question: Who Should Use This Plan?
Anyone who wishes to enjoy the 6GB for N1,500 and those who have something big to download over the weekend.

Question: Will it work on my Smart Device?
Yes, it works on all device.
    If you have any question or suggestion concerning this post, please feel free to make use of the comment box below, please no abusive words. I hope you like this post.

    No comments

    Powered by Blogger.